Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter!

Easter Sunday was great! Our ward choir sang "Savior of the World" (not the play. It was an oritorio type thing with speaking in between). I got to sing a solo too! It went well, even though I was listed as Sister Hale in the program instead of Sister Brodhead. ????? Not sure why or how that happened, but oh well! What can you do?
Anyway, the program went well, and I had the lesson for nursery, and that went well too. It was nice enough outside to take the kids on a walk around the temple! They really enjoyed it, and we did too!
Here are our Easter baskets! Oh boy, look at that candy! :D

I thought Brandon deserved a cookie, so I got one out of the cookie jar for him. :)


Brandon thought I deserved a candy cane (since we still have some from Christmas). Cute! lol!

Brandon gave me flowers earlier in the week, just because. :) It was really neat to come home after work and see a beautiful boquet of spring flowers! Aw!

It's us!


*MUAH!*




We colored eggs and watched Here Comes Peter Cottontail. It was a cute Rankin Bass stop animation movie, and we enjoyed watching it! :) The eggs turned out so cute and pretty!

I was a little sleepy that day and not feeling perfect. I meant to just rest on the bed for a little bit, but ended up falling asleep instead! Brandon made sure to get a picture of me, of course. (Oh, and when Brandon is not there to cuddle with, I enjoy cuddling with stuffed animals instead. It's true.) :)


We had a great and fun Easter together!

2 comments:

Kristi Young said...

You guys are so cute! I'm sorry you were sick :( I was sick on Easter Sunday, and it STUNK! I feel for you. But naps are the best! I hope everything's going great for you guys! We miss you!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Happy Easter! Fun to see how perfect you two are for each other and how you make the best of small moments.

How often do you open the cookie jar for Brandon? :-)

We love you!

Kristin & Joe