Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Early Birthday!

Brandon and I decided last week to organize a game night with our friends. So we invited people over for Friday night at 7:30. Our friends own a house, so they offered to have it at their house, which we thought was great since we were going to have quite a few people over. So, Friday night, we show up at John and Pamella's house, and there in the middle of the table was a birthday cake that said, "Happy Birthday Melissa!" I was a little confused, and then discovered that my dear husband had turned our game night into a birthday celebration for me! :) He was pretty sneaky too, because I had no idea about anything!




Playing games!

The cake! The cake was banana with walnuts and custard filling! Really good!



Make a wish!


Blow 'em out!

It was lots of fun, and I was totally surprised! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Great birthday surprise! Happy bday Missa (or "Misla" as Jacob says :)