Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 11 Month Aniversary!

Today, we are celebrating our 11 months of marriage! Next month on February 15th, we'll have been married for 12 months! That's a whole year! Wow, how time flies when you're having fun!

Brandon is so sweet! He surprised me this morning with flowers and a cute card! :) What a wonderful husband! :)


So pretty! I love the yellow! It brings sunshine into the house during the dreary weary winter. :)

This is the card he gave me! Doesn't that look awesome? I love custom-made homemade cards!

Here we are together!


And of course, he got a BIG KISS from his dahlink! :) Love you sweetie!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

lol! I just noticed that Karate Kid is in the corner of the first picture. LOL!

Jamie said...

How awesome! Wow---you did well, Brandon. :) Happy 11 months!

Becca said...

Almost a year already. Happy Anniversary! It does go fast, we just celebrated our fifth last month...crazy, it doesn't seem like that long.