Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brandon's Birthday!

So, it was actually on January 18th, but we're just slow in posting. :)

I made this cute sign for him :) In my family, we always make a Happy Birthday sign for birthdays.

These are the decorations! We had some friends over for games and cake and ice cream. It was so much fun that we forgot to take pictures of everyone while they were there. So, even though we didn't take pictures of the actual party, just know that we had a good time. :)
Here's the German Chocolate cake I made for my sweetie. It was delicious, thanks to the Pilsbury Dough Boy!
Here's the Birthday Boy with all his fun presents! Ooh, what's in the big one?????




Brandon opened presents from me and Mom and Dad on Sunday (his birthday day). Nicole and Asmir (my cousins) got him some really good chocolates! Yummy! Thanks!Brandon got a two-disc DVD of The Apple Dumpling Gang and The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again from Mom and Dad Dodds! These are sooooooo funny!
Here is one of the funnest games (in my opinion)! It's called, There's a Moose in the House! Sooooooooo funny!
A box of M&M's! YUM!
Here's what was in the big present! A Brave Little Tailor Mickey Mouse! This is definetly a Brandon Mickey. Oh the joys of working at the Disney Store! ;)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YAY! Looks like Brandon had a great birthday! What great presents, too!