Sunday, March 8, 2009

She's a Wonderful Wife!

So last week was a really hard week for me - it was pretty much non-stop every day from 5:00am until whenever I got home (usually around 7:00pm), not to mention the day where I was up until 2:00am working on homework...

Needless to say, I was pretty tired by Friday. Melissa picked me up from the bus stop around 6, and when I got home, this was waiting for me...




You can't top coming home from a long day and getting a kiss from your sweet wife who has dinner all ready for you. But then when she's made a cute card and sign and rocky road brownies for you? I'm a very lucky guy! :)

YUM!

3 comments:

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Very nice! Way to go, Melissa. Brandon sure does have it good... ;-)

Jamie said...

YAY! That's so sweet! I love doing stuff like that for Josh when I can, so I know how much that meant for Brandon---our guys sure work hard! P.S. Can I have your brownie recipe? Those look amazing!

Brady and Katie said...

Hey guys, i didn't know you had a blog! i'll add you and our address is bradykatie.blogspot.com . those brownies look yummy!