Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day, we had Mom and Dad Dodds, Michael, and Elizabeth over! We made a really nice dinner for them and got to use our china, nice silverware, and goblets! It was sooooo much fun to have them here, but...of course....we forgot to take pictures of it all. :( Buuuuut, we did get some nice pics of the cupcakes I decorated! :)

I'm really happy how they turned out. They were so much fun to make! :D



















I think this cupcake sums up how we feel about our marriage. :)

8 comments:

Emily McKinney said...

Wow! Those are some pretty amazing gourmet cupcakes. You are as cute as your cupcakes and then some more!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Nice cupcakes! You should own a bakery. :-)

I bet Brandon ate all of the cupcakes within a day or two.

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Melissa! You're amazing! I love your cupcakes . . . you'll have to teach me how to decorate too!
Love, Kristin

Jamie said...

Those are beautiful! How fun!

Seth and Sierra said...

yes I did :) I edited the post so it says so now :) Thanks!

Lauren said...

These are so cute, great job Melissa!

Unknown said...

Hey Missa! I agree with each of these comments. Your cupcakes look professional. You could go into the cupcake decorating business! :) Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Hey Missa! I love your cupcakes! They look so professional. You should go into the cupcake decorating business! :) Love ya!!!