Friday, September 25, 2009

A Day at Daybreak

We then spent Labor Day at a beach area around a place called Daybreak. We had lots of fun! (Note: In case you are wondering why I'm not in a lot of these pics, it's because I spent most of the time on a walk with Andrea, Sarah, and Liz. Also, I got these pics from Joe and Kristin, and I'm thinking I just must not have been int he same place as their camera).


Here we all are!





Cute Jacob playing in the sand and water.


Ha ha, color coordination?


This was when we went to Kristin and Joe's and got to see baby Kate! She's sooooo adorable!! I loved getting to hold her!


What an angel! We all really love her!

2 comments:

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Wahoo! Hooray for having fun on Labor Day. Fun post... keep 'em up.

Chelise said...

What a beautiful family! :)