Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Fun Date

Brandon went to donate blood a while back (because he is so sweet and brave) and he entered into a drawing to win tickets to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Well, guess who won? :D Then, about a week later, Brandon's team won at bowling at a bowling party for work, so he also won a $10 gift card to a Hawaiian restaurant! So we had a date night and got to use both. The movie was good (although the book is always better) and the Hawaiian dinner we got was really good and fun! :)





I love chop sticks! I can't use them very well, but I think they're fun anyway!


2 comments:

Joe and Kristin Family said...

You two always seem to be winning things. How do you do it?

Melissa said...

Ha ha, I'm actually not sure! We just suddenly had this streak of good luck I guess! :)